Saturday, September 14, 2013

Young Love Last Forever Series Pt. 1



As I said for my healing or to just make me feel better on the anniversary of Jason's death I am sharing our correspondence. Yes, I kept everything relating to Jason, but no I am not a hoarder, but a lover.

 You know I had to dig to find this one first. It is folded into a star and no way I can scan it. It Reads.

On each point of the star is a drawn heart.

Inside reads:
I like you.
If you Like me
check yes or no

Guess what I checked yes (Awww)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here is another folded note still in a star shape.

If you like me and I like you
what do we do now?

Me: I don't know

Now present:(OMG this is fun)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Another folded note

Jason: Do you like video games, skating, bowling or Pizza?

Me: yes, all the above.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Another folded note:

Jason: You are pretty

Me: Thank you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Another folded note

Jason: What is your favorite kind of Ice cream?

Me: Pralines and cream

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Same note Jason:

What kind of ice cream is that?

Me: The best kind it has caramel and pralines.

Same note Jason: Whatever

(now present) lol

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Folded note Jason

I could get my mom to take us to play
video games or what you want to do.

Me: Sounds good but I have to ask my daddy.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jason Same Note:

Will he let you?

Me: I don't know, but I
can't date until I am 16.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jason another note:

How old are you?

Me: 11


Jason same note:

Boy we got a long time to wait?

Me:

But, if we just friends not b/f or
g/f he might let us.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Another note:

Jason: do you like apple sauce?

Me: Yes

Jason: Me Too.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Another note

Me: How old are you?

Jason: I will be 12 in four days.

Same note:

Me:

Happy Birthday before hand.

same note:

Jason:

Thank You

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Another note

Me: I ask my daddy if you
could come fishing with us
Saturday since it is your Birthday,
and he said yes if your parents says
it is okay?

Jason: I would like that thank
you it will be the best Birthday
if they say yes.

Jason: What we fishing for?

Me: anything that bites.

(Now present lol I was a smart ass even then ;)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

another note neatly folded

Jason: Did you watch Star Trek last night?

Me: No

Jason: What did you watch?

Me: Nothing I have a book report due.

Jason: Me To.

Me: Did you do it yet?

Jason: No I have till tomorrow.

(Now present) Boys are such procrastinators, but you got to love them. lol


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Another note neatly folded on a star

Jason: Who was that man with long hair that picked you up after school yesterday on that motor bike?

Me: That was my daddy why?

Jason: I just wondered.

Me: Wondered what?

Jason: If he would take us on his motorbike instead of fishing?

(Present) I remember I thought OMG he doesn't like daddy's long hair, but he wanted to ride a bike.lol

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Another note:

Jason: I can't go fishing on Saturday,
But here is a invitation to my Birthday
party on Saturday. My mom had mailed ones
out but didn't know your address.  Let me
know later if you can go.

Then I get his phone number in the invitation.


Me: I will ask daddy if I can come to your party.
I hope I can. What do you want for your Birthday?

Jason: Don't matter just that you come.

Me: I will try


(Now present) I remember I had to beg to go, but then
daddy said yes. I had to find him a great present one
that no one would think of. I bought him the star trek
the next generation space ship and one man and I wrapped
it up so pretty. He got another space ship just like I got
him and all the men including   Lt. Commander) Worf  like I got him.
We had fun and I loved watching Jason open his presents. When
he saw me standing by myself he came over and got me by the
hand and said this is Amber my girlfriend. I remember I felt
so good. I had a boyfriend it was official and I was only 11 years old.



   

No comments:

Post a Comment