Thursday, February 21, 2013

Making Changes



Hey It's me again!  I have many, many things to blog about, but I must be semi private about my life and not disclose all details of it. I say this because I am a open book and have regretted my actions more than once. I really want to sit here and spill it all on my trusted keyboard and then add it among all the other blogs about my life. I started blogging this way so my therapist and I could look over my achievements in dealing with grief I had at the time. Looking back I said it helped and I wrote many poems and songs back then and shared them with my peeps. It did make me feel good to get feedback from others since I then felt I was on a hopeless journey alone. Now, I look at it at just easy access to me, my feelings and a way for people to read about my turmoil at the time and prey upon my weakness. I cannot really say now that blogging helped me in the long run. I now believe that it takes time to grieve and that not everyone's grief ease's at the same rate, since grief never goes away.

I will admit that I became addicted to blogging, but I shared way to much of my personal life with strangers. I have met some really good people that I still share a healthy friendship with still today from my years of blogging, but those are people I can still believe in and trust. I have someone new in my life that is afraid for me to share too much info in my blogging or share all my photos on facebook. Now I am making some changes in my life, and my networking. I know that some of you that read my blog will see I have made some changes already in my writing and have new topics that do not include poor me, or the throwing of pity parties. I have took down many photo's from facebook and not announcing I am going to bed now, going to the gym or what ever activity I may be ready to do at that time. Having the gym you workout in or where you are eating at the time on you're map only gives strangers a very good idea where you are and approach you. The guy I am seeing is not a paranoid schizophrenic, but only concerned with my safety and well being. He also only wants me to share my sexy photos with him. haha 



   
    

2 comments:

  1. Very true my friend!! There are some tat would use this blogs and info to know when your home or not and know where you are!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donnie for your input. You have been such a great friend to me, and always have a way of making me smile. :)

      Delete