Saturday, October 12, 2013

Trader Joe's???

I made a trip over to Raleigh NC. today to check out the surrounding cities. I was going into the North Carolina Mountain's , but we found out the the foliage was not at it's peak yet, so I hope I am off to try again before the leaves fall. 


While shopping I found this incredible store called 


Trader Joe's



playing charming music and packaging things in my favorite pastel stripes

Over the weekend I popped in for a gift for Mike

(my first time ever to a Trader Joe's)

and left with a little more than that



Mike may or may not be in town for his birthday

so I thought I would have a few early surprises for him

just in case...



Everything Was A Hit ...I mean what do you buy for a 
guy that has everything, but munchies ;)  



Trader Joe's I will defiantly be back again... YAY!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment