Tuesday, September 3, 2013

HELP JASON!



I still wait for you, I will still wait for as long as it may take, 
I still long for your touch, your embrace, and I may be 
kidding myself, but I can almost feel you sometimes.
Not a day goes by that I do not speak with you and 
ask you all the questions I need to ask of someone, 
but I ask them of you since you are not judgmental and 
nothing I can say will change your mind about me.

You my love, love me above all others I know that.
Try as I may I have tried to let go. Yes, I talk to you daily, 
although,you never talk back I know your answers without 
them even being spoken. 

I need you now more than ever, my love. I can't keep filling
my days, and my dreams of you. I know you would not want that,
but it is safer for me. As long as I am Jason's girl no one can ever 
touch me, and nothing can ever harm me. 

I did it yet again my love I pushed away someone one I cared 
for, not because you wouldn't like them, but because I like them
a little too much. My life has been busy lately and everyone was 
trying to be loving and caring, but I did not have enough time in 
the day to do everything they wanted me to do. But, yet there 
was one special person that I should have made the time for, but
of course I didn't 

HELP JASON! 



No comments:

Post a Comment