Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Sorry About Last Week!

There has to be a better way to be me. I want to be someone people can't count on, and not someone that runs and hides when things get rough. For you see I never thought that last week would have been such a big deal yet it was. I had friends, family, colleagues making plans for me, to go to the beach, to come and visit me, making plans for going away parties, girl's night out parties etc. There was not enough hours in the day for all the plans they were throwing at me and expecting answers. I couldn't come up with any answers, well answers that would not hurt people so I ignored the entire situation. I know this was (cowardly) and for this I am sorry. But, I could not find words that would not hurt anyone. At one point I simply wanted to tear what hair I have out by the roots. This was something I did not want to deal with and I am truly sorry.

Then when I was sent gifts from parties I didn't even attend I prayed the ground would swallow me up. I am not a very good person right now, and I would not blame you if you hated or resented me. I simply could not choose out of fear of hurting someone, but I hurt the people I love after all. I do apologize, and I ask for your forgiveness.

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment