Saturday, June 15, 2013

WHAT A WONDERFUL SATURDAY,I'M BLESSED WITH FRIENDS



Today is starting out well, and yes I have been up and sat at a chair in the dinning room as Tony cooked breakfast for ( Two & a Half Women :) Tony prepared bacon, sausage links, eggs, pancakes, grits, fruit and toast. He woke up early and went to the grocery store or as known in the North as the market and bought the food to prepare before we woke up.

We all four talked about home (Ga) although Tony will never return back to our home town of Stone Mountain Ga. Tony is happy working on Wall Street and living in lower Manhattan. Tony is actually a City boy now, but, I could never give up home although I love the city and visit as much as I possible. As soon as I am well enough Haley, Madison and I will travel to New York to visit Tony.



We are just hangin out today, playing board games, scrabble, hangman and watching movies. We had a great time last night watching "Magic Mike" on HBO, I have watched the movie several times, but it was fun watching it with Tony lol. Later we watched HBO's Taxi Cab Confessions ;) 


Blake just called and he is going to come over and hang out with us today and treat us all to dinner tonight my choice, hmmm I think I want a steak with blue cheese crumbles. Yum sounds good!

I thank God this day for a new day in which live, for beautiful friends and to be able tell each one how blessed I am to have them in my life before the day is through. 

♥HAVE A BLESSED DAY MY READERS♥





No comments:

Post a Comment