Monday, September 9, 2013

I need someone that will make all these dreams come true

My life has not made sense in so long now, not romantically anyway. I need to heal from a past love, one that would only leave me in death. No I am not happy although I put my smile on each day, and go though life feeling empty. I need help to move on and not negativity. I know it has been far too now. These are rambling thought out the yeas 



I want my eyes to be your eyes so you
could see how wonderful you are.
I want my heart to be your heart so you
could feel how much you mean to me &
I want my ear to be your ear so you
could hear me whisper “I love you!!

You are the twinkle of my eyes; 
The smile on my lips; 
The joy of my face; 
Without you I am incomplete.
Relationship doesn't get closer by meetings but it is sweetened by THOUGHTS.

Trust me, you are the one,
Whom my eyes seek,
Whom my heart finds,
Whom my destiny wants,
Whom my mind reminds me of,
whom my life I’ll sold,
whom I really depend on,
whom I wake up for each and every morning,
whom I love more than anything, more than anyone,
and I will do whatever it takes to have you in my arms forever.

I know I promised I'd never make you cry;
I know it hurts but please dry your eyes.
I will give to you whatever you need;
A hug, a kiss, just tells me please.
To see you cry is a terrible sight;
Just let me love you and I'll hold you tight.
I'll do anything you want to make you proud;
I'll climb the highest peak and yell your name aloud.
I love you to much to see you cry;
Please sweetheart don't say goodbye.
Don't push me away I must stay near;
To gently wipe away your tears.
If we must truly say goodbye;
One more time just close your eyes.
And let us share one final kiss;
For you are the love, I will forever miss.

I try to tell you how I feel
I try to tell you but I am me
Words don't come easily
When you get close I share them
I watch you when you smile
I watch you when you cry
And I still don't understand
I cant find the way to tell you
I wish I was your lover
I wish that you were mine
Baby, I got this feeling
That I just cant hide
Don't try to run away
There's many things I try to tell.

мy єνєяy нαρριηєѕѕ ѕтαятѕ fяσм yσυ,
ι cσυldη'т ιмαgιηє lιfє ωιтнσυт yσυ,
тнє ωσяld ѕєємs ємρтy ωнєη ι мιѕѕ yσυ,
ωιтнσυт yσυ ιт ωσυld вє α lιfє lєѕѕ foя мє,
ι cαη'т ιмαgιηє мyѕєℓf ωιтнσυт yσυ,
ι cαяє fσя yσυ αѕ ι Lσνє yσυ,
ι ηєєd yσυ αll тняσυgн мy Lιfє,
yσυ αяє мy Lιfє,
yσυ αяє мy ѕтяєηgтн,
yσυ αяє єνєяyтнιηg тσ мє.

Only you understand my silence,
you're always there for my defense,
You stay close when no one is there,
and heal my wounds with your care,
They say, in life we need true love,
who is sent from heaven above,
but, what more can I ask god to do,
When he sent me a friend like you.

I need you
in times of pain,
of fear and stress;
even to smile in my happiness too.

I need you to share my joys,
to share my tears too,
with you.

I need you
to hold on
and be strong,
when things are going wrong. 
I need you
to keep the faith and trust
and remind what I'm!

I need you
only for two times
_Now & Always_


A whispered longing, A silenced tear
Cherry-red lips, Trembling with fear.
Beautiful and amazing
Its hard to believe you're mine
Sweet and quite tempting
My heart is yours until the end of time.

Your voice works a magic
Deep within my soul
My desire surpasses logic
A desire only you would know.

There is no longer a fear of being harmed
And my heart, with happiness has wept.
My wonderful sweet treasure
You've made my life complete.


Now that we're together, we'll never part.
I have you in my arms I hold you in my heart.
You make my life worth living.

You gave my life new meaning, you wrapped me in your love.
Now that we're together
all bad things will end.

I give to you completely
true love for the rest of your life.
I've already loved you forever
through all the troubles & strife.
Now that we're together
things will be better than before. 
You'll always be the only man I long for.
I'll never let you go.
Now that we're together
the way it was meant to be-
our love will last forever:
forever you & me.

The first time I laid eyes on you
A seed was sown within me.
Since then it has grown,
Its creeping tendrils ensnaring my heart,
Filling my head with thoughts of you.
Now a fiery blossom is blooming,
Radiating passion, stirring up longing.
Each day with you,
These feelings grow stronger.
Standing near you I am enchanted
For I am in the presence of an angel.
No longer can these feelings be held in.
From my chest they burst outward
In this confusion only one thing is certain.


Hανє A Dяєαм
Tσ Lινє Mу Lιƒє Wιтн Yσυ,
Sнαяє єα¢н мσмєηт
σƒ му ∂αу & ηιgнт ωιтн Yσυ

Wнєη Mу Eуєѕ Oρєη,
ωнαт I ωαηηα ѕєє
ƒιяѕт ιѕ Yσυ I ωση∂єя...
Iƒ Tнιѕ Cσмєѕ Tяυє...Eνєя..!!

Bυт
Iƒ A
ℓℓ Cαηт Hαρρєη
Oη Tнιѕ Eαятн

Iт Dσєѕη'т Mαттєя
Cσz I Kησω Vєяу Wєℓℓ

Oη Tнє Oтнєя Wσяℓ∂ Cαℓℓє∂ Hєανєη..
I Aм Sυяє Tнєιя Yσυ Wιℓℓ Bє Oηℓу Mιηє.

With you Each and everyday is a bonus -
Whether it be for one moment, One day or a million moments.
Being with you makes me Feel new and bright.
Being able to be just us.
With you we both create A wealth of warmth
Rising from our hearts.
A happy atmosphere of love.
Each and everyday I feel lucky and alive.
You fill me with youth
And masses and masses of
Tender loving care.
I treasure every moment with you.
Thank you for coming into my life.

When I am alone thinking about you,
I want to hug you forever.

Whenever my lips utter your name,
I want to hug you forever.

When my eyes begin to see you,
and my ears hear your voice,
I want to hug you forever.

When my heart calls you
And in my imagination, I am holding you,
I want to hug you forever.

When I have that special moment with you
My love begins to flourish
and when my body touches yours,
I want to hug you forever

Love is making my heartstrings sing
kisses are making my heart take wing.
Happiness is love
there is nothing else so sweet
love is happiness complete.

Take my hand with a love that's true
I walk in a trance since I met you.
And I will do as poets do
explain my dream to others
and lift their spirits high.
It's only now my mind discovers
that you and I are fairy-tale lovers.

I love the way you touch me
so soft and sensuously.
It makes me tingle all over.

I love the way you kiss me.
It starts a fire deep down inside of me
and makes me yearn for you even more.

I love the way you look at me.
It makes me feel beautiful and treasured.
Most of all I love the way you love me.

When you walk in my whole day gets better.
And even when you're not with me
you're in my thoughts always.

It doesn't matter what we don't have or what we do have.
The most important thing is we have each other
and no one can take that away.

I am the luckiest person in the world
and I don't need or want anything
but you beside me loving me to the end of our days. 



Whenever I day dream,
and day dream I do,
in my secret garden,
I day dream of you.

I day dream of you,
in a faraway land;
embracing me tight
and holding my hand.

Holding my hand,
and touching my face.
Just you and me,
in this peaceful place.

In this peaceful place
a pristine river flows.
Where the unicorns run,
a breeze always blows.

A breeze always blows
and sings of a song;
our love in a place
where you're never gone.

Where you're never gone
is as it would seem,
from dusk until dawn,
whenever I day dream.

And whenever I day dream,
and day dream I do,
in my secret garden,
I day dream of you.

A special world for you and me
A special bond one cannot see
It wraps us up in its cocoon
And holds us fiercely in its womb.

Its fingers spread like fine spun gold
Gently nestling us to the fold
Like silken thread it holds us fast
Bonds like this are meant to last.

And though at times a thread may break
A new one forms in its wake
To bind us closer and keep us strong
In a special world, where we belong.

All the love that history knows,
is said to be in every rose.
Yet all that could be found in two,
is less than what I feel for you.


The red rose whispers of passion,
And the white rose breathes of love;
O, the red rose is a falcon,
And the white rose is a dove.
But I send you a cream-white rosebud
With a flush on its petal tips;
For the love that is purest and sweetest
Has a kiss of desire on the lips.

My love is like an ocean
It goes down so deep
My love is like a rose
Whose beauty you want to keep.

My love is like a river
That will never end
My love is like a dove
With a beautiful message to send.

My love is like a song
That goes on and on forever
My love is like a prisoner
It's to you that I surrender.

Love me in the Springtime, when all is green and new,
Love me in the Summer, when the sky is oh so blue,
Love me in the Autumn, when the leaves are turning brown,
Love me in the Winter, when the snow is falling down.

Love me when I'm happy, and even when I'm sad,
Love me when I'm good, or when I'm oh so bad,
Love me when I'm pretty, or if my face is plain,
Love me when I'm feeling good, or when I'm feeling pain.

Love me always darlin', in the rain or shining sun,
Love me always darlin', after all is said and done,
Love me always darlin', until all our life is through,
Love me always darlin', for I'll be lovin' you!

What is love, but an emotion,
So strong and so pure,
That nurtured and shared with another
All tests it will endure?

What is love, but a force To bring the mighty low,
With the strength to shame the mountains
And halt time’s ceaseless flow?

What is love, but a triumph,
A glorious goal attained,
The union of two souls, two hearts
A bond the angels have ordained?

What is love, but a champion,
To cast the tyrant from his throne,
And raise the flag of truth and peace,
And fear of death o’erthrow?

What is love, but a beacon,
To guide the wayward heart,
A blazing light upon the shoals
That dash cherished dreams apart?

And what is love, but forever,
Eternal and sincere,
A flame that through wax and wane
Will outlive life’s brief years?

So I’ll tell it on the mountaintops,
In all places high and low,
That love for you is my reason to be,
And will never break or bow.

I've made a vow, to no one but you
I pledge my love to forever be true
I'll take care of you and treat you right
I'll lay beside you all through the night
I'll feed you and clothe you and keep you warm
I'll hug you and kiss you and give shelter in the storm
I'll help you and guide you and clear a path
I'll protect you and shield you from an angry man's wrath
I'll listen to your problems help you solve them too
I'll make you a rainbow and let the sun shine through
I'll take your side even if you're wrong
Just to prove our love is strong
I'll plant you flowers and make them grow
They'll be a symbol of love that only we'll know
I'll whisper your name when no one is near
So low that only you can hear
You'll feel my love even if we're apart
You'll know that we are one in heart.

Let me call you Sweetheart,
Because you’ll always be,
The Dearest and the Sweetest one,
In all the world to me,
Because I’ll always love you,
More than you could ever guess,
Because you are my everything,
My world, my happiness




No comments:

Post a Comment