Monday, September 2, 2013

A Wish




I don't know, is it the fact that I hope a little too much somehow upon this one thing do not lead me to anything at all or is it just that time has not come? I do admit, I have always hope for good things and its hard for me to blame myself cause I'm just that one person who's pretty much an optimist. Yet at the same time, reality does bites and I'm very much aware of it. So really, I'm pretty much trapped with this clueless wonders in my head, always at the back of my head, they don't seem to leave me. Its pathetic! There are just times I wish I could do bad things you know, just to let go off my frustration or something. But, I know its not right so I don't do it. My life, to be really honest, is set of with rules, The rules has always been there and i'd accept it willingly. Hands down, So why am I complaining right? What do I do when frustration strikes besides turning to my Creator and pray so He'd strengthen your faith ? Well in my case, The answer is, Nothing. :) And that is the best thing I could and should do. And if you think I'm not making any sense, (LOL) well that's the beauty of it! hahaha Gosh. this seems like its going no where, but it makes perfect sense to me. :p

Am I too embarrassing and bold to say that I am honestly upset to see people , who sets no rule to life, When they are in fact was born stamped with that rule. I'm not perfect and I never will be, but I try to be better, and being better is not easy. Simple as giving away a smile. Some people just don't smile, but if you try, you'll be rewarded. isn't that just great??? ( LOL I don't know why I'm preaching, well take this a different way of looking at life). I wish I was a better person, I wish God will keep me grounded till the last day and my last breath. I wish everyone could a better person and I wish everyone the will to take hold of your destiny. You see, when you believe, when you know the Greatest, the Almighty is there, you will never stop wishing. You CAN NEVER stop wishing. But wishing doesn't let alone as A wish. You work, you strive. (and you pray to God!)


No comments:

Post a Comment