Monday, June 17, 2013

Your Name


I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.




Oh to love and be loved. To feel so loved that you cannot breathe when your not in the same room,without the one you love, and now I wonder how I still live now that you're gone. How can I breathe? When I lost you the wind went out of my sails and my body and was replaced only by a lonely existence. I know I can find love again just as I know I am loved, but it is not a love like yours. I am in search of the man that can make me feel the way you did and do still. With you came a passion that raged so high that I could almost touch the sky. 



There were no limits or expectations placed on our love it just was and still is. I ache for you. I ache for your touch. I ache for your kisses. I ache for your body fitting perfectly with mine. I honestly could not tell where my body started and yours began, for we became one. One flesh in which to dwell, one heart that entwined and beat in rhythm with each other. You my love was my true North. You were always something I envisioned for myself, and I loved you without limits as I still love you today.



  Love is the greatest feeling,
Love is like a play,
Love is what I feel for you,
Each and every day,
Love is like a smile,
Love is like a song,
Love is a great emotion,
That keeps us going strong,
I love you with my heart,
My body and my soul,
I love the way I keep loving,
Like a love I can't control,
So remember when your eyes meet mine,
I love you with all my heart,
And I have poured my entire soul into you,
Right from the very start.  

AWilson 2003


When I'm with you,
eternity is a step away,
my love continues to grow,
with each passing day.

This treasure of love,
I cherish within my soul,
how much I love you...
you'll never really know.

You bring a joy to my heart,
I've never felt before,
with each touch of your hand,
I love you more and more.

Whenever we say goodbye,
whenever we part,
know I hold you dearly,
deep inside my heart.

So these seven words,
I pray you hold true,
"Forever And Always,
I Will Love You."

Written by A Wilson 09

I LOVE YOU JASON






No comments:

Post a Comment