Monday, June 17, 2013

Letter to You



Dear You,
Stay, stay, please do. Don't leave me! Don't leave by your own hand. Please don't! That's the worst way to go, going because of you. I just found you, it hasn't even been a month, and you're leaving.
Just...
Like...
That....

You brought me so many smiles, so many tears, so many moments that will only be remembered in memories. I don't care if you think you're ugly, you think you're weird, society's monster, all that bull. I don't care. To me, you're beautiful, completely amazing, the perfect friend. You were my everything. Were....Don't leave! Please, stay. Stay for just a minute, two minutes, forever. Fate is in your hands, don't do it. Please don't! .... Time was so short, so short, too short. I made the most out of our moments, every second. Every word you said, I held on, like a desperate child clinging to mother's legs. Because, in your eyes, I am a child.

You don't know anything, you haven't seen the world. I don't care about that bull you say, I know what I know, the world I see is my world. I know you don't believe me, think it's just a joke, the love I hold for you, think it's just a game. It's not a joke. It's not a game. It's reality. Don't go, please! The trigger, the gun, don't touch it, don't pull! Stay here with me, on earth. I want you alive, as in breathing, living, moving. Not dead, buried under mounds of dirt, in a cold box.

How, if I could, I would do everything to stop you. Take the gun, restrain the knife, knock you out, anything, everything. All the things I would do to stop you is separated, ruined, by the entire land, the entire vast United States, separating us. How I cannot possibly walk across millions of miles of land, how I cannot take a plane. Cannot is such a horrible word. I want you alive and here with me, to live life as it should be. Not life in a box, life with action. Please, don't!

My words are unheard... Driven by your desperate need, desperate relief of the burden carried on your shoulders, driven by what I say is insanity, insanity caused by stress and pressure. All this craziness you hold, I say, is caused because ...you ...pulled ...the ...trigger.

From, sincerely, regards, love, I don't know which to chose,
The girl who is left to be..

[Author's note]
This letter is in fact partial reality, for this is indeed about my friend, whom is struggling greatly, and although he hasn't pulled the trigger just yet, I am with almost and unwanted certainty that he will, and I am powerless to stop him.


No comments:

Post a Comment