Monday, June 17, 2013

Jason

THE LOVE IN YOUR HEART WASN'T PUT THERE TO STAY FOR LOVE ISN'T LOVE UNTIL YOU GIVE IT AWAY!



Love is such a beautiful thing. Once you have truly loved, once you have been blessed with your one true love, your soul mate you have experienced a little piece of heaven here on earth. 


Now to have that all taken away in a instant is beyond comprehension, is beyond anything you could have dreamed in a 1000 years. But, this happened to me. Yes, years have passed, but it is still no easier to wake up each morning and start my day. The first one up makes coffee and brings it to the other, but now you are left with just one cup, just one plate on the table and cooking for one. Bedtime is not easy since you can hog both sides of the bed, and never feel the warmth of a body lying next to ya. 



For years I have been lost, alone and empty inside, me the girl that is so full of life and afraid of nothing, cannot find something within anyone equivalent to what I had with Jason. Sometimes I think I have, and yes I pursue the objects of my affections to no avail. I know it has only been a couple of guys, but I do not want to hurt anyone or have them hurt the way I hurt so I back off. I must live life, I must forget the past and start a new life for myself. 




Here are some poems I have written about Jason throughout the years. These all show the depth and passion in which I love   

OUR HEARTS ALWAYS AS ONE


My love, I have tried with all my being
to grasp a form comparable to thine own,
but nothing seems worthy;

I know now why Shakespeare could not
compare his love to a summer’s day.
It would be a crime to denounce the beauty
of such a creature as thee,
to simply cast away the precision
God had placed in forging you.

Each facet of your being
whether it physical or spiritual
is an ensnarement
from which there is no release.
But I do not wish release.
I wish to stay entrapped forever.
With you for all eternity.
Our hearts, always as one


Written by Amber Wilson 3/20/10

ONE WISH

If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.

Written by Amber Wilson 


Jason

A gentle word like a spark of light,
Illuminates my soul
And as each sound goes deeper,
It's YOU that makes me whole

There is no corner, no dark place,
YOUR LOVE cannot fill
And if the world starts causing waves,
It's your devotion that makes them still

And yes you always speak to me,
In sweet honesty and truth
Your caring heart keeps out the rain,
YOUR LOVE, the ultimate roof

So thank you my Love for being here
if only in memories, you show how 
much you care and no other man 
shall compare. 
I LOVE YOU SO

Written by Amber Wilson




No comments:

Post a Comment