Monday, September 2, 2013

What Happened To Facebook!

I am writing this since I find it so hard to keep up with social networking, now days especially facebook. For those of you that know me personally you must know I do nothing half ass. When I post something I try my best to respond to every comment left for me. I also try to respond to every email although I must admit I may be short sometimes since I have so many. I am starting a new job soon in a new City which I am looking forward to. The truth about me deactivating my facebook pages was simply this. I had a certain amount of time for my move, and although I know I am loved and appreciated everything became so overwhelming for me. Everyone wanting to make plans for my departure and I had so many important things left to be done and a short time in which to do it all. I could not tell these people that I love no, so I ignored everyone and everything in hopes that it would just go away. I mean there is but, one one me and I cannot stretch myself to make everyone happy. There was so much from wanting to take me to the beach, come to visit me, and 3 going away parties. But, OMG I appreciate all these people and I pray they will someday find it in there heart to forgive me. It was nothing personal and I would have loved to do everything, but time would not allow me that privilege. I am sincerely thinking about closing my facebook pages and just keeping my email and blogger page. For those I hope I am deeply sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment