Sunday, June 23, 2013

Who This Girl Really Is



  •  I am not a complex person, far from it. 
  •  I do not need to be rich "Sure everyone has to have money to survive"
  •  I am not a greedy person, but one willing to give and help others. 
  •  I am one that is happiest when everyone around me is happy.
  •  I never ask for anything of others, but out of respect will accept a gift within reason.
  •  I truly have love and compassion for everyone.
  •  I love to make people laugh, laughter is contagious and good for the soul.
  •  I am always smiling even when there is a frown beneath the surface,
  •  I smile to make others feel at ease and if for only for one second know someone cares.
  •  I am passionate about helping those who cannot help themselves. 
  •  I still want to volunteer in Kenya with some colleagues to try and pay it forward.
  •  I consider myself blessed and want to use my training in helping others
  •  I would gladly give up a years salary to help in a third world country.
  •  I know seeing me now with my mani and pedi I do not look as though I could ruff it, but this is where    my Country Girl Survivors Training  comes into play. I have been taught to live off the land.
  • I know that sometimes I feel as though I do not do enough to help those in need. Helping others is far more than volunteering at a soup kitchen or handing out blankets to the homeless on the coldest of Baltimore nights. 
  • I want to make a difference in the lives of others.
  • I know there are some that judge the homeless, but in America the average family is three pay checks from becoming homeless think about that. Some are Vets that served our country well, but cannot function in the real world because they came back from war scarred for life if not physically then mentally. 
  • I never tell of my volunteer work because I do not want to sound boastful, and believe me I am no saint for I have hardly touched the surface in the needs of others. 
  • I have in the past, but with work I had no time, but I would love to start working on a crisis hotline again. It could be a teen needing to get out of a situation with her mother boyfriend, to someone 50 year old not feeling that life is worth living. I do want to help in some small way if only to save a suicidal person for at least one more night. 
  •  I have shut down my own heartaches by spending time volunteering with a stranger and trying to help them find the will to live again. This has made me sane in the process.
  • I at one time and have again shut myself off from dating, commitment, for how can I be good for someone when I constantly live in the past. I am talked to about a future filled with love and commitment, but my days are still to this day filled with the memories of a dead man. 
  • I am a true romantic, I believe in the power of love, yet have never found someone to truly love me for my interior, but lust for my exterior.
  • I feel the only way I will truly love again is find someone that can see past my exterior and take a long hard look into my very soul. Someone that will be willing to love me and only me for as long as we both shall live. Someone that loves my heritage, where I come from, my funny little Southern drawl and everything that makes up this (broke the mold Southern girl)
  • I always feel that I put out there far more than I ever receive in return from a guy. 
  • I feel a guy wants his cake and eat it too. 
  • I feel that if someone truly loved me they would care about how I feel about things and not think all of the above a total waste of time. I hear these people need to get off there asses and work, but where is the work these days? Especially for a Vet in his 60's that just need a leg up. Where is someones compassion?  As for younger people if you look into there home life growing up most of the people were battered, abused, raped, made to prostitute themselves at the age of twelve by one or both parents. The people that brought them into the world and was suppose to protect them at all cost, is putting there kids out on the street to supply money for there drug habits. Not every thing or everyone in this world is full of love and light, but rather hate and darkness.  
  • I was within a short time without my mama and the man that I loved with all my heart (my Soul Mate) so I put everything in my studies, work and volunteer work and shut out the world. Yes, I made mistakes along the way, but I will never regret anything. I have not dated that much, but I do know someday I will find someone who can put up with me and love me for who I am. I am in no hurry except I want to have children and I am pushing thirty. I want my children to be conceived in love and have parents that truly love one another to raise them. 
  • I believe in the power of love and all that true love can bring into ones life. 
  • I believe in miracles.
  • I believe in God.
  • I believe in you.
  • I pray
  • I pray for everyone.
  • I feel I am a good person, although I know that good deeds alone will not get you into the kingdom of heaven. 
  • I was once so trusting and I have been hurt along the way, but I pray for those who spitefully use me. 
  • I pray for those who judge me. 
  • I shall continue to pray for everyone that there minds and hearts shall become open. 
  • I pray that God will give me the courage to open my heart again and love romantically.
  • I pray for everyone reading this blog and may God bless and keep you.        
  •         

No comments:

Post a Comment