Sunday, June 2, 2013

convalescing


·My Style / The Convalescent (1932) by Tamara d

Nothing much going on here in my world at the moment nothing really news worthy anyway. The only thing really going is I am convalescing ( that sounds like I am a old lady) But, yes I am on the mends and getting stronger with each passing day. I have so many great friends that has brought over food for daddy and I and some have even brought over take out and calls to see what I am in the mood for. I really do not like people spending there hard earn money on me, but I have learn that they will not take no for an answer. I have had friends to come over and clean my house a couple times already and I know they will until I am well enough to do everything myself.

My daddy has been here with me but he is not one for domestics anymore although he did everything around the house when I was growing-up. He does take Cara and Orion out for there walks, but hates to bag there doodles haha. He also takes out the trash and picks up his beer cans (God) I love that man. He was very mad at Blake for a while, but he realizes that Blake has really been there for me throughout this ordeal. Daddy and I have spent some very needed quality time together since I have been sick. Now don't get me wrong daddy will wait on me hand and foot and has beckoned to my every whim, but he does't want to cook, wash dishes, but will do the laundry. We have played card games, watched movies together and although I have a lot of channels including premium, and dvd's daddy has a thing about Redbox and supermarket deli's.  




My bff Haley will be here with her daughter Madison (My Goddaughter) on Tuesday to care for me so daddy can head back home to Cali. It will be so good to have Haley here with me to hang out and do girl stuff :) Oh the things that Haley and I have been through together growing up together. We have always had each others backs and she has always been there for me as I and my family have always tried to be there for her. Haley is such a good friend that when I had surgery she didn't have the money to get here, so she pawned her tv to do so. (Now that is a true friend) I have many friends and there are many that I don't have on facebook, because of all the drama, whining and negativity they create. I must admit that there are some people that you can add as friends that lift you up and add creativity and joy into your life. I have a few people on facebook that I do not really know and they have been kinder to me than people I have known my entire life although I do not accept many people these days unless I know them personally or they are a friend of a friend.






As I lay here I think of how badly I need a spa day hmmm I am a mess I hate this. I take care of myself always, and I am in need of grooming.I think tomorrow I am going to at least apply my makeup :)
























Well Goodnight Reader



No comments:

Post a Comment