Sunday, June 2, 2013

I Am


Kind
Considerate
Understanding
Friendly
Faithful
Diligent
Overachiever 
Workaholic 
Nurturing 
Spiritual 
Athletic 


When you are asked to speak about yourself it is hard, because you don't want to see like you are boastful or conceited. Yet when you apply for any job you must sound as if your shit don't stink. I have named a few of my attributes some of which people have said that I am and some I know I am, but I think my way of really expressing who I am comes on the list I have listed below.

I am a Country Girl
(A Country Girl That Loves These Things)
I am a Little bit Country & a Little bit Rock & Roll
I love to dance
I love my Country the USA 
I Love Jesus
I Love Mama
I Love Daddy
I Love My Brothers all 3
(Dylan, Dawson, Dalton)
I love to ride my HD
I love to do burnouts
I love to ride for all my charities 
(Toy Runs, MDA, Safe Harvest, Poker Runs)
I love to travel to bike rallies and events
I love to go dirt biking or 4-wheeling
I love to workout, run and weight training
I Love the smell of rain
I love the smell of fresh cut grass
I love to see the Magnolias in bloom
I love to eat honeysuckles 
I love watching lighting bugs at night
I love to lie beneath the night sky and count the stars  
I love to hunt deer, turkey, and rabbits
I love to fish both river and saltwater fish
I love to go deep sea fishing
I love to go Skydiving 
I love to go Para sailing
I love to go Snorkeling
I love to Travel 
I love romance
I love a guy that will send flowers for no reason
I love a guy that will write me a poem  
I love a guy that will serenade me even if he cannot sing
I love a guy that will open a car door for me
I love the smell of a baby's head
I love to cook
I love to Play Guitar
I love to sing


"BUT MOST OF ALL I LOVE TO SMILE & WATCH AS PEOPLE SMILE BACK AT ME"

I AM SMILING AT YOU!








  

No comments:

Post a Comment