Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Bored Silly =) Rantings

Here I am again Blogger, but this time I am bored. I am never bored I always have so much to do that there is not enough hours in the day to get everything done. Even on what days off I am constantly on the go and get home late only to stay up to wind down by logging into Facebook, Blogger or Poker Stars. I know I do not get enough sleep since the doctor (my doctor) just informed me of this just this week. 

Sick who me? I like everyone catch what goes around the hospital, but mostly during the Winter months. But, it is usually just a cough and only once did I get sick with pneumonia about 3 years ago. I am body building now and I work out a lot. The only thing I can think that went wrong is yes I have had to skip meals when I am working. I bring in healthy food that is on my strict diet. I need to be making muscle and not losing muscle mass. I thought I was doing everything right, but I need to make a few changes in my diet. 

But, right now I am still dizzy when I get up and feel very weak, but my headache is not as bad as it was (debilitating). I hate taking any kind of drugs even when prescribed :( Yet I had to the pain was so bad. I have slept, woke up went to the powder room, washed my face and still feel like crap. I thought I would be better today? But, I'm not, but in Jesus name I will be. 

Enough whining people. But, I am bored. I would not be bored if I was able to at least get up and walk without feeling faint. There I (go) again. Stop me! But, one last thing did you know you cannot watch TV while you are dizzy? I imagine this must be full of typo, but bear with me. 

Okay now what to do? I can write a blog and I am doing so at this very second. I can say that I watched James Taylor sing at the police officer that was killed in the line of duty last week by the (Boston Marathon Bomber's.) How tragic. I cannot comprehend the hate that we see in this Country from people who come here to hurt innocent people, but I believe both these guys were born here. I am so very proud of Boston and how everyone handled a dire situation. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of those effected in Boston and in Texas by such horror. Daddy's words you got yourself all worked up again over something you could not control and now you are sick. Didn't You? No daddy that is not it at all. I wouldn't be able to figure out what happened if I tried, but I know it was not that. 

I need to get straight so Blake and I can take our trip soon. Blake has been so good to me and has catered to my every whim ( I am not use to that ;) But, I am thankful to have had him with me during this time. Yes, I still think I am smarter than everyone else and I have not been given the right diagnosis. It simply cannot be Anemia it can't. I take care of myself. Sure I have had to skip a couple meals here or there but nothing like when I was a resident. 

Well Blake is here with Supper Yum! ;) I won't be bored now lol Thank you my faithful keyboard and my Blogger page so that I can vent and get my feelings out. I know that no one will really read this as they never comment when I post to facebook, but I feel better and now going to fill my tummy. If you are reading this thank you and God bless and please continue to keep me in your prayers.

Your Friend,


No comments:

Post a Comment