Monday, April 22, 2013

In Need Of Prayer



What in the world is happening to me? 

Since last Thursday I have had a headache that will not stop. 

Since I am a doctor everything diagnosis that I could think of has ran though my head. 

First of all I was in a car accident in 2006 and sustained a brain stem/spinal cord injury that was not diagnosed until months later and only after I kept insisting that something was wrong with me. I had broke my right foot they were willing to treat that injury but not take me seriously about the debilitating headaches. I finally had to have surgery. 

So forgive me if I panic now when last Thursday I get such a bad headache, but not a migraine. I had to leave work. 

It was the same until Saturday and I started getting sick to my stomach (Very Nauseous:( and by Saturday night my vision became blurry. I went to the ER and stayed there 8 hours and was given (narcotics) something I did not want, but the pain was bad. 

Then Yesterday Sunday I developed vertigo (Very Dizzy) along with the other two symptoms of headache and blurred vision.

I have a doctors appointment today and Blake is taking me, but it is not until 2 pm :(  
  

I wanted to ask my friends to pray for me if you will?   

God Bless You!


No comments:

Post a Comment