Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Women With Attitude


I just love a woman with attitude

A woman that knows how to give back as good as she gets

A woman that will stand her ground toe to toe and not back down

I have never been one to let someone run over me and I never will, but I have been catching some grief over Blake and I getting back together. I do appreciate all your concern for me honest I do, but I will be just fine. I can honestly say that I wasn't in love with Blake when we were together the first time and it was just so easy to walk away when I did. But, as they say absence makes the heart grow fonder and it certainly has where Blake is concerned. I can now say I love him with all my heart where I couldn't when we were together before. I know that Blake loves me without a doubt.

Blake and I are starting off just dating again, and I am sorry if I hurt someone in the process. I could never hurt anyone intentionally (that just isn't me). But, I will admit I need to be happy and Blake makes me happy. He is witty and charming, and he makes me laugh and keeps me smiling =) 

I am a big girl trust me I know what I am doing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment