Wednesday, March 20, 2013

New Blog ( My New Approach To Blogging)





As of today 3/21/2013 I will be changing my approach to blogging. I will start writing about things I know instead of having pity parties or sharing too much info about my life in general. My life has changed now and I am truly happy for once in a very long time for you see I am in love. 

I always have a blog or two that I have not yet written inside my mind and I sometimes cannot wait to share them. That is why sometimes I will not post anything for a few weeks and all of a sudden I have posted four or five new blogs. It is my hope to reach more people and make my blog, helpful and insightful with a few laughs in between.. I will find ways to keep my blog interesting as to capture the interest of my readers. My topics will be anywhere from Pediatric materials that I have submitted to that of  health, beauty, fitness, body building, hobbies, recipes and living the life as a biker , adrenaline junkie and last but not least updates on my pets. 

I hope that you will enjoy what I have planned for you the reader.




No comments:

Post a Comment