Saturday, June 8, 2013

FRIENDSHIP






Is a little bit of giving
And a little bit of love,
With a little bit of blessing
Coming from above.
Just a little bit of thoughtfulness
To make some pathway bright
Is all it takes for friendship
To blossom overnight.


I am so thankful for my friendship..
I am so thankful to you my friend
For all your prayers while I have been sick
For being there each day and showing that you 
cared. 

I feel that God sends us angels in the faces of friends. I believe in guardian angels that are here to help us in some way. The help may be hands on, or it may be in advise, or just showing a overwhelming sense of caring for you or it may come in the form of prayer. 

Everyone has been so great to me and I appreciate all that you do. God bless each and everyone of you that has saw me though this ordeal. 

(((LOVE & HUGS TO EVERYONE)))








No comments:

Post a Comment