Saturday, June 8, 2013

THE PEARL




Recently I received a wonderful card about pearls 
from a dear friend :)

I also received a magazine from my brother
that had an article about pearls.
A long story short .
I read the card ,read the article 
and now I'd like to share what I learned.


"Once in a thousand clams you find a pearl and once 
in a thousand pearls you find a good one."

J.Curtis Grigg
Hunter ,Trader ,Trapper Magazine 1930

"Greeting Card"

Once there was an oyster 
who was going through 
some "REALLY" irritating Stuff.
It made a pearl.
Then it made another.
By the time things got better,
The oyster had a necklace and 
some very nice earrings !!!


What I learned 
is a simple reminder that there is 
a silver lining to the stuff  life brings our way .
Lesson : this "Country Girl"  will be wearing pearls one of these days :)

Seriously while we all go through stuff 
sometimes we forget there is a reason 
and in due season it will all turn out the way it is meant to .




No comments:

Post a Comment