Wednesday, April 3, 2013

He




He has...

his voice
eludes me
soothes me
moves my...
heart
into another
time
place
existence

He has captured
my mind
my attention
focus on anything else
is a distraction
and I cant help
but to be focused
on just words
conversation
relaxation

He has...
elated me
calmed me
dwelled....
in my heart & mind
continuously intertwining
thoughts
into verbal action
enticing me
eluding me....
making me realize
there is beauty
in friendship
beauty
in conversation
beauty
in relaxing
to the
subtle tones within his voice

conversing with him...I’m taken back
to memory lane
remembering...
the butterflies
the anxious times
the tongue tied nights
being...verbally cajoled
apparently it doesn't take much
and yet all He did was
speak
sing
lull me...
into his world




No comments:

Post a Comment