Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I Write



I love to write and sometimes I am just overwhelmed with all the crap in my head. It may not mean anything to you and yes, you may not get it. Some of my post are old mixed with the new for Jason I am here and still missing you. Believe it or not I can bust rhymes, but I write so that I do not seem like I am uneducated  and cannot spell ;)But If you must judge me for me for that and if u ain’t into that I don't give a damn


scribble
scrabble
on my pad
isn't just a fad
its a love
its a gift from above
my craft
my crank shaft
I bust ballpoints
I prove points
I crack frowns...
into smiles
I bleed hearts
I shed tears
I  release fears
I write
I fight
I bleed
I plant a seed
into your mind
they say....knowledge is power
my words will take you higher
into the biggest denomination ever existed

I come prepared....hands fisted
pen enclosed
ready to make you...
fight again
love again
smile again
breathe again
think again
move you..
again


No comments:

Post a Comment