Sunday, February 17, 2013

Just Living Life


I am certainly feeling better about my life lately. 

I saw me as single the rest of my life. I have the career, a home and I am truly happy with all my accomplishments except for one and that is no romantic interest or the possibility of one until now. I have truly cared about someone for a very long time. Although, I love this person I know that he is not my soul mate. Far too much time has passed and even though I do not have the heart to tell him how I truly feel. I have tried many times, but I do not think he gets it or me. There will never be just me in his life and I know that. Out of still loving my one and only soul mate that has passed on now. In which is not healthy I have built a wall. It is so hard to let someone inside, but when I do they hurt me. 

I met someone completely by accident or was it fate? I have no idea why I said yes to a date with him so soon after meeting except I was extremely attracted to him physically. Although, I find that you must get to know someone before you can start a physical relationship with them. Things are great and he is patient with me, but I figure I will give it a month before we become physical and that is coming up soon.

I have laughed so much lately and have truly felt happy when almost a month ago I was a complete wreck. I think when I felt as if life was hopeless and I had felt abandoned and unloved, God heard my cries and sent someone to me. I know I may be reading too much into this, but I hope not. I will continue this journey and just live life.   


No comments:

Post a Comment