Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Reaching Out To Others


Do you ever feel that everything that comes out of your mouth is all wrong? That you just do not know how to verbalize your feelings to some people? They never respond to what you have just poured your heart out to say. So, you wonder why they do not respond in anyway good or bad. If it is to spare my feelings I am a big girl and I can take it. People especially guys are just so complicated to read anyway, but to hear I am here if you ever want to talk. "Hello" that is what I have been doing is talking. Were you even acknowledging what I was saying? I know it was something that you never wanted to hear especially from me, but it is out there now. I can't take it back or it would all have been a lie although it was said in vain. I mean it is not a big thing to you, but it was to me and you still ignore me. It is certainly not the end of the world, but I do not repeat myself. I will never say it again. Does anyone realize how much it took for me to open up and say those things?

I just wished that everyone could just take a few minutes out of there busy day to realize that people are trying to relate to them, reaching out and wanting to be heard. No one really seems to be around when you really need them. They say they are when the truth be known they are thinking I do not want to be bothered by you or anyone.

Thing is no one not even my closest friends know the girl that lives inside this body. They do not have a clue who I am really. I give far more of my self than I will ever receive in this lifetime. No I am not perfect, but I'd really like to be .

No comments:

Post a Comment