Thursday, September 12, 2013

My Reality



You inspire me, to be a better person,
You almost make me believe that I can again be whole,
that I to can love you the way you love me,
I love you know that,
But, it is so hard to love,
I have a will to love,
but, my demons are many, and it is easier to not 
involve those I truly care about,
with matters of the heart.....

I await the day when my heart will be free again, 
I know I have had plenty of time, and there are
those who think I use it as a crutch, but I don't 
think so. I think I love someone the way they loved
me and even though they are no longer here physically,
they are very much still alive in spirit....

I try to let go, but he is ever present, not just in my
thoughts and dreams, but he is still my reality.....    



No comments:

Post a Comment