Friday, April 19, 2013

Missing Him


its apparent I cant stop writing...at the moment anyway. listening to Jamie Fox lol.....and thinking about the convo that went on @ dinner w/friends about some so called 'art' that was on the wall of the restaurant we were in. a girl I knew from school called a selected piece 'in the mood' lol.....shh. I’m starting to think there’s a full moon coming up. or something’s in the air. All I know is....I cant stop writing. i cant stop thinking. I cant stop missing....

Him.

now that I've regained contact with him. I’m in the longing mood like in FULL force its ridiculous. *sigh*

So I have pep talks [yes I talk to myself IN MY HEAD anyway LOL]....and tell myself I need to slow down. its not gonna be like the last time. last time...was toooo fast tooooo soon and it ended abruptly. *sigh* I’m slowly getting over the bitterness of it all and how things ended but the broad just left a bitter taste in my mouth that will continue to linger until I fully let it go.

ANYWAY....here is another piece to follow.....enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment