Monday, March 18, 2013

What Sights I visit most. "What are yours?"

I know you have those "go to" websites.  You know...the ones you have to visit most every day.

Let's share them on here.  I'd love to find some new interesting and fun things to read, so I'm asking you to leave a comment with your favorites in it.

If we all participate, we should find some really good stuff!

Here are mine:

Pinterest (duh...if you haven't checked it out, I am going to apologize for the addiction you will soon have).  Find me on there by looking for Amber. =).  I am finding so many good quotes, funny sayings, beautiful decorating tips, wonderful gift ideas, and delicious-looking recipes!

The Happy Place - sometimes a bit crude and irreverent, but quite funny as well.

Damn You Autocorrect - still leaves me in tears every time. Not suitable for children so make sure no little eyes are spying over your shoulder.

Uncluttered - This just sings to me.

22 Words - Collection of a lot of great internet finds.

1000 Awesome Things - I love that others find joy in so many of the things that I do!


So what are yours?  Please share so we can all find some great new places to visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment