Sunday, August 26, 2012

Rantings


There are so many misconceptions  about me, about my life and who you think I am. 
Do you think you really know me? You don't know me at all. You think because I am 
smart that my life is easy, but it is not. I have to work on myself every single day and
every day I have to pray for knowledge, wisdom, understanding and strength to make
it through the day. I don't have all the answers and I have to pray for guidance.  My 
life is just that life and I have to make the best of it. I am one of those crazy ass bitches
that if I truly fall in love with a guy I will always love him.  I will stand by my man 
until the end of time. I will make him know that he is wanted, desired and I will 
leave mushy love notes every where. I want all this but it cannot be mine. I know 
it will never happen for me. I am not strong enough to break though the barriers of
your heart. 

I want to be yours and yours alone, but my work suffers from a distance and from 
where I stand it shall never be. I am a hopeless romantic and therefore I cannot 
get you out of my head but I must. I don't know why I write this you wouldn't 
get it I spray painted on your office window while hanging there buck ass 
naked  from a rope. OMG one of the signs I drank too much. 


BEDTIME GOODNIGHT 


No comments:

Post a Comment