Saturday, September 21, 2013

Young Love Last Forever Series 4


Thanks Mike and Craig for suggesting writing blogs of Jason's love letters to me I certainly find reading them and writing them helpful. I find that I am drifting off to sleep faster and not tormented by all the ghost that have haunted me for years. Do I still think of Jason ? Yes, but only good things for now. Which has been a God send.

Here I found a letter from Jason he was 14...

Dearest Amber,
You are the reason I want to get out of bed in the morning. You are the reason I don't mind going to school. You are the reason I want to go to college, because I never would without you. But, you inspire me to be the best I can at all things including at love. I would not know what love is without you. To have someone to love me and to inspire me means the world to me.You don't nag, you don't demand, you just suggest and show me options I never thought would ever be possible for me. Like with Engineering you never even suggested it, but got me that assessment test that gave me a list of things I could actually be if I wanted when I grew up. I want to take engineering to witness something come from nothing but hard work.  I think I am picking  Mechanical Engineering. I want you and my parents to be proud of me, but I want to be proud of myself too.
With you I am everything, but without you I am nothing. Sometimes I feel like you are the very air that I breathe and I want to kiss you or hold you so bad. I know there is time for everything else, but it drive me so crazy sometimes. But, I do want us both to be virgins when we get married. I do want to marry you Amber Nicole Wilson and I will someday you can bet your bottom dollar I will. Well enough about the sexy stuff or I will have to walk out of the library backwards, sorry I didn't meant to say that to you but you know that much about how I feel about you.

I was just sitting here in the library thinking about you, but I got my books now and need to start learning something if I am going to be that engineer and buy us that nice house in the uppity part of Atlanta.

I love you Amber with all my heart, soul and body 4-ever your ever
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment