Saturday, September 7, 2013

Who's Going To Save The Children?



I have asked myself many times throughout the years, how this could happen? I tell myself that these children need a voice. I am not talking about children that die at the hands of random strangers, but that die at the hands of their parents the people they trust  most in this world. With every new case profiled in the media I am sickened. 

Oh' the parents will say I left them with the babysitter Zanny a month ago but she has threatened my entire family, so I have been trying to find her on my own. When the truth is the mother administered chloroform to there child, locked the baby in a trunk of a car in Florida's scorching heat while she partied and was a contestant in a "Hot Body" contest. The baby dies and the mother covers her ass. R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony. Casey took that baby to that pet cemetery and buried her by herself. She was in the clear until the car was found and Marie started demanding to see her granddaughter. But, then in the end she walked! 

Not much has been said about about Haliegh Cummings  anymore the 6 year old girl that also went missing in Florida within months of Caylee Anthony. Boy was that ever a dysfunctional family. I know Ronald was upset he was not putting on, but those were tears of grief since I do believe that Haliegh took a oxcotin pill that Ronald had been selling and is why he is in jail now. Someone had to dispose of the body, and he stayed at work until everything was taken care of and then got off work and reported his daughter missing.  Ronald and Misty and others knew that baby girl was dead before they ever reported her missing. 

Then there is baby Gabriel the baby boy that went missing over a custody suit. The Johnson girl never wanted the baby, then used him as a pawn in a chess game against the father. She tied to adopt him, but his father would not hear of it. He just wanted the mother to go away and give him his son saying he would never ask for support of the child. She got pissed that the father would not give up his parental rights and killed the baby in Texas. Then at trial because there was no body she received 4 years-counting the 2 she spent in custody she now only has 2 years left to serve. 

Then there was Susan Smith-but everyone knows that story and knows she got what she deserved. 

I know there are many more I have not mentioned such as Jonbenet Ramsay case and yes the parents were involved, yet I don't have a motive, nor did the police and that is why it remains unsolved. All I know is the parents knew, but I cannot say who was covering for who. 

Now to Erica Parsons Missing persons case. I thought the 31 days before reporting a 2 year old missing was bad enough in the Anthony case, but this took a year and a stepbrother reporting Erica missing before this case came to light. The mother and father say she went to go live with the fathers mother Nana..But who the hell is Nana since no one has heard of this Nana? Erica's parents were in fact her aunt and uncle that raised her once she was taken away from her biological mother a drug addict. These so called parents had Erica long enough to know all the people in her life since they were her relatives. Something happened to Erica a year ago. Since she was a teen I can say I think she is dead without a doubt, but the Aunt and Uncle could have sold her into some sort of sex ring. Who knows she may be dead, but they are not going to get any answers from the so called parents. 

This truly bothers me, but I know that we must continue to look for Erica until she is found one way or another. I pray that Erica is okay and in the care of this fictitious grandmother (Nana). 

Please God let there be a happy ending to this.  

Please Keep Erica in your protective care.


"LET'S BE THE VOICE FOR ERICA & SO MANY OTHERS THAT ARE MISSING" 


No comments:

Post a Comment