Thursday, September 26, 2013

For A Friend!

I am writing this for a dear friend. A dear friend that has been with me through my heartache this week. It wasn't phone calls since all I could do was cry and no one can understand a word I say while I am blubbering. Anytime I logged into facebook which was not that much at all there this person was with a kind word and seemed to know how I felt and why I could be so affected by both my mama and my soul mate Jason's death anniversary. Each year I tell my self I will not allow myself to let my emoticons get the best of me, but the day arrives and I am overcome with sadness.This person sat and talked to me for hours on IM and knew exactly what to say, when to say it and when to back off!

This song goes out to my friend!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment