Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Haley & Madison

Hello Readers,
There has been so much going on in my life recently to say the least. As my readers know I have been sick and my friend (Sister) Haley from back home came to take care of me. Well today she and her daughter Madison left to go back home to prepare for school. I am up in the am and missing them both like crazy. After taking them to the airport to catch their flight, daddy and I went to eat lunch and to shop for groceries before returning home. As soon as returning home and putting the groceries away I went to bed. I feel so guilty for keeping them here all Summer long when they could have taken a much needed vacation. Madison made friends here in Baltimore that she had to say good-bye to yesterday. Both, Haley and Madison are such important people to me.





Haley is such a good cook so when I was getting better and could eat anything, she cooked full three and four course meals. She is one to still make homemade biscuits in today's microwave world. But, as Haley said it is so much easier to cook for more than one or two people. I know how hard it is to cook for one person since I have done so much more than two or more persons. But, to get back to my topic Haley is such a phenomenal person, someone who thinks of others before herself.

    
♥ I LOVE YOU HALEY & MADISON ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment