Saturday, March 23, 2013

My Birthday Was Great Thanks Everyone


My Birthday Cookie my Aunt Cathy Always sends I Love Them

I want to thank all my wonderful friends that have either been sending comments to my facebook pages or bringing me gifts to work, though UPS and the postal service. I have so many gifts and cards that I either need to lay them out on the table or bed and take a pic of all them at once. 

Let me start by saying that I love and appreciate everyone for such kindness. All I ever need is your friendship and love, but I am thankful for all you do. You amaze me with your kindness and friendship. There is no way I could ever repay such kindness for all I receive. Here are a few pictures to show off your kindness. 

Another Watch everyone ask about my big pink watch it measures heart rate even how long I worked out and so much more. From My daddy

Yellow Roses and a beautiful beautiful birthday weekend from Blake so beautiful I love them .


Beautiful Flowers and Card from Dylan & Dawson & I appreciate the lady at the florist helping them make a pic/card for them to send me.Love them 


This gift was sent to me by Haley and Maddie I can sure use these I love them


A beautiful Cards and earrings I received at work from Stacy I love them Stacy


Secret Garden products From Jean at work thank you so much



Night light and candles from the office staff thanks everyone .



Different gifts from the hospital staff thanks everyone 



Purses from my secret admirer ;) Thank you 

Stationary and place mats from Aunt Cathy I Love 
You!




Chocolate from Andrea Lawson Thank you. 









Odds and ends from Carol Kennedy I love them ->

From the hospital nursing staff two purses a wallet  purse, ballet jewelry holder, stationary and pen and a quilt. Thanks I love everything. 










From Michelle Paris Aww I love it g/f 


  
Different presents from colleagues thanks everyone 



From Granny I love you so much thank you granny



I am so blessed you have friends and family like you thanks for making my day special. I love and appreciate everything so very much. God bless you all. 



Thanks for all my cards




No comments:

Post a Comment