Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Rantings 3



I am really having a tough night. I have searched for sleep but it will not come. I have read my blogs and found typos that I cannot seem to fix I will look again tomorrow. I went out on another date tonight with Kyle and had a wonderful time. Tonight was the first time I invited him back to my house, but said when doing so ( don't expect anything ). I am moving on from a broken heart and I am finding it harder to trust people. The one person in the world I trusted above all others played games with my heart. I do forgive him, but I am a firm believer in Karma. 

I know someday there will be things that I have to answer for, but I feel what I done was without my knowledge. I try to be a good person and treat people the way I myself want to be treated. I am down to earth and I feel that all people are created equal. I do not put people down, but I try to lift them up. I have a smile for everyone even when I am feeling blue. 

Wake up world! I am awake and you should be too! Scream loudly so all can hear! Proclaim that nothing or  anyone shall defeat you! Take back your life tonight! Let those who deliberately use you know they have not defeated you. Stand up and be counted among the survivors of the heart.  


No comments:

Post a Comment