Thursday, February 14, 2013

Blogging Again


...this is a conundrum!

I've been MIA for far too long and lost my connection with most people on here due to my absence.

That in and of itself was not the problem for me. (Although it's bizarre trying to re-introduce myself!)

For me the problem was that I felt like I revealed just a little too much about myself in a not entirely anonymous blog.

A few people I know in real life (you know, like I could call them if I wanted to!) ended up finding and reading my blog which is OK I guess, but I initiated this space so that I could dump my innermost thoughts, desires and fumble my way to a more creative me.

I ended up revealing too much about my actual life and the extensions of it. This was supposed to be about me and it ended up being more about my daughter and other people. Not that it's a bad thing to write about my feelings. To spill my heart and soul! But I want a place to be different from my everyday me...

Make sense?

No?

Fine.

The cheese stands alone... :)

So, I decided to sort of start over.


Essentially, I've been hiding under a rock for a while trying to figure out my life.

I suppose we're always trying to figure out our lives, right?! Hiding under a rock doesn't help!

All I know is that I am making it through another winter and now I'm ready for the spring!

So, let me get caught up on what's happening around here and then I'll try to get back on the proverbial horse and get my web feet back in motion!

Hugs to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment