Saturday, July 21, 2012

Life Is Good

                                                                                        
 Life Is Good



                                         

Nothing in life comes with a guarantee or a promise of commitment. Life is just life and we never know 
what to expect from one day to the next. The only sure things in life is that we shall pay taxes and die 
this is certain. I myself get my feelings hurt and throw my little pity party for a day or two and then I am 
over it and ready to move on with this extraordinary wonderful life that God has given me. Everyone
should be aware of how precious this thing we call life truly is. 

We should truly savor each day and make it last as long as possible. We should really open our eyes
and watch every sunrise and sunset. Show the people that we love exactly how we feel about them 
and tell them daily. Have you ever lost someone close to you? If you have you must realize all
the "Why didn't I do this?"  "Why didn't I visit more?" "I wonder if they really knew how much I loved 
them?" Then the why me? Why my mother? Did I do something? Am I being punished.? This is all
guilt a form of grief. 

I did these things therefore I would love to save someone the heartache of having to live through 
this yourself. God is not mad at you, he loves you. You are not a jinx and no one else will die if
you decide to be with them. (Boy do I regret this one) Later in life we regret things that we did 
in our grieving state. But, then you realize that life is just as it is suppose to be after all. The 
people we least expect can touch our life in a profound way. Just having someone to talk 
to that we are comfortable with can be essential to getting past any situation that arises in
life.

I once had someone that I could tell everything to and even share my most intimate secrets,
now that person is not there anymore. As the cycle of life revolves so do people and how they
relate to us. Simply put life happens and people outgrow us. 

Life is good. We can make it good, but it is solely left up to us to direct or redirect our destiny
Today I will take the time to smell the roses, to tell the people in my life how I feel about  them. 
Today I will live.
Today I will Choose to Love even though my lost in life is great.       
          
   

No comments:

Post a Comment