Tuesday, June 11, 2013

♥ My Heart, Oh How It Bleeds ♥



I was yours for the taking, I wanted you so,
but the storm clouds started raging and how
the winds did they blow....


I waited for answers that never would come,
and my heart did it break to realize that you
would never be mine, boy was I ever blind..



Now I am broken and busted inside to know that
you never wanted me not one single time. I held 
on in hopes that one day you would see the love
and passion that radiates from me...


There are no more chances, no more will this heart 
bleed, I am gone from you forever and my heart
I take with me. I know to you this does not matter
 for you never heard my plea. Boy you never, ever
realized I was down on my knees. 




Written By
Amber Wilson 
6/11/2013







No comments:

Post a Comment